Xiaomi is widening its Mi Home products with the launch of Mi Band 3, Mi TVs, Mi Air Purifier 2S, Mi Home Security Camera 360° and Mi Luggage as well, at its Smarter Living event in Bangalore, India. The Mi Luggage is a travel bag (a.k.a trolley suitcase) forayed in the travel category.
Xiaomi Mi Luggage
The Mi Luggage trolley is made of a Bayer Makrolon Polycarbonate plastic body and a scratch resistant, which is 40% tougher than the typical luggage made from ABS plastics material. It comes in two sizes 20 inches and 24 inches. For improved safety, it features a TSA approved lock that ensures the security of the bag.
— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) September 30, 2018
The Mi Luggage sports a 360° ball-bearing design that allows you to move the luggage in any direction, thanks to dual spinner wheels below the bag. The wheels are shock absorbent and wear-resistant with the TPE material are built.
The Mi Luggage comes equipped with four adjustable handles, lets you can choose for your comfort level from the four adjustable heights. The handle is made of anodized aluminum which is a dust-proof so it prevents from color fading and corrosion.
Price and Availability
The Mi Luggage comes in three colors—Blue, Grey, and Red. It available in two size models
- 20-inch model is priced at Rs 2,999 and
- 24-inch model costs Rs 4,299.
Both the models will be available via Flipkart, Amazon India, and Mi.com starting from 10 October 2018, Midnight. It will also be available on Mi Home and offline stores soon.
Have You Seen This!
- Xiaomi Mi Home Security Camera 360° with AI motion detection & Infrared night vision launched in India for Rs. 2699!
- Xiaomi Mi TV 4C Pro, Mi TV 4A Pro, and Mi TV 4 Pro Smart TVs launched in India starting at Rs. 14999!
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2S with digital OLED display & laser particle sensor launched in India for Rs. 8999!