After launching V11 Pro with In-display fingerprint sensor earlier this month, now Vivo has brought the new smartphone to the Indian market, dubbed as Vivo V11. The Vivo V11 copies similar design from the V11 Pro but it comes with rear-facing fingerprint sensor instead of an In-display fingerprint sensor and also downgrades the hardware to keep the price. The main highlights of the V11 include a Halo FullView display, 6GB RAM, dual AI rear cameras, 25MP AI selfie camera and a dual VoLTE functionality.
Vivo V11: Latest Mid-Range Offering!
The V11 comes with a 6.3-inch FHD+ (2280×1080 pixels) IPS LCD display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and a waterdrop notch on the top. So the company calls it as a Halo FullView Display. Under the hood, it is powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P60 SoC and coupled with Mali-G72 MP3 GPU. In terms of memory configuration, it comes in 6GB of RAM with 64GB of Internal Storage, and there’s also has a room for storage expansion up to 256GB via MicroSD card.
Coming to the photography, the Vivo V11 sports a vertically aligned dual rear camera setup consisting of a 16-megapixel primary sensor with f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone LED, dual PDAF and AI- Scene Detection along with a 5-megapixel secondary with a f/2.4 aperture to capture depth information on portraits. While on the front, it houses a 25-megapixel selfie camera with AI beautification. The front camera also supports for AI Face Unlock and Funmoji, which is similar to Apple’s Animoji.
— Vivo India (@Vivo_India) September 26, 2018
Software-wise, the phone runs on Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Vivo’s own Funtouch OS 4.5 UI on top. As mentioned above, it comes with rear-mounted fingerprint sensor instead of an In-display fingerprint sensor on the V11 Pro. Furthermore, V11 incorporates Vivo’s Jovi AI assistant, Google Lens, and Google Assistant. The handset packs a 3315mAh battery with Vivo’s Dual-Engine fast charging support.
Vivo V11: Full Specifications
|Key Specs.||Vivo V11|
|Type||IPS LCD + TFT|
|Resolution||FHD+ (2280 x 1080 pixels)|
|Ratio||19.5:9 aspect ratio & 85.2% screen-to-body ratio|
|Notch||Yes, Waterdrop Notch|
|CPU||Octa-Core (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs)|
|SOC||MediaTek Helio P60 SoC|
|GPU||ARM Mali-G72 MP3 @800MHZ|
|External Storage||Yes, up to 256GB via MicroSD|
|OS||Android 8.1 Oreo with Funtouch OS 4.0 on top|
|Primary Rear Camera||16MP camera (—f/2.2 aperture) with dual-tone LED Flash, dual PDAF (Phase Detection and AutoFocus )and AI Scene Detection|
|Secondary Rear Camera||5MP depth-sensing camera with f/2.4 aperture for AI Portrait Mode|
|Front Camera||25MP selfie camera (—f/2.0 aperture) with AI Beautify and Funmojis|
|Face Unlock||Yes, Face Unlock assisted with AI|
|Network & Connectivity|
|SIM||Dual SIM [nano + nano + microSD]|
|Connectivity||Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS, 3.5 mm headphone jack and micro USB|
|Battery||3315mAh battery with Vivo’s Dual-Engine fast charging support.|
|Dimensions||155.97 x 75.63 x 8.1mm; Weight: 163.7g|
Pricing and Availability:
The Vivo V9 Pro comes in two colors shade— Starry Night Black and Nebula Purple. The smartphone is priced at 22,990 and it will be available exclusively on Flipkart.com and Vivo e-store online and offline stores also across the country starting from September 27, 2018.
- Flat 5% cashback offer with Capital First
- Flat Rs. 2,000 Paytm Cashback Coupon if purchased using Paytm Mall QR code in offline stores
- Flat Rs. 2,000 cashback on HDFC bank Credit – Debit cards and Paper Finance
- Additional up to Rs. 2000 off on exchange on Flipkart
- Buyback guarantee [Post 6 to 8 months of usage]
- One Time Screen Replacement in case of screen damage during the first 6 months
- No Cost EMI starting at Rs. 1533 [Up to 15 Months on Bajaj Finance, Home Credit, Capital First, and HDBFS, HDFC paper finance]
- Benefits with Reliance Jio
- Instant Benefits Worth Rs.4050 on recharge of Rs. 198
- Myntra, Paytm & Swiggy – Partner Coupons worth Rs. 2100
- Jio Vouchers worth Rs. 1950 [39 x of Rs. 50 each in the form of vouchers]
- Jio Platinum Device Security [Device Theft & Malware Protection]
- Offer Period 6th September to 30th September 2018.
- Benefits with Vodafone & IDEA
- Insurance – Liquid & physical damage only with Rs. 499 and above Post-Paid Plans
- DATA – Pre-paid customers 820GB data Postpaid Customers 600GB data [on Rs 198 & Rs. 399 above plans respectively]
Have you seen this!
- Vivo V11 Pro with 6.41-inch Halo FullView display, and In-display Fingerprint sensor launched in India at Rs.25,990!
- Vivo V9 Pro with 6.3-inch FHD+ display, 6GB RAM & Snapdragon 660 SoC launched in India at Rs. 17,990!
- Vivo V9 with 6GB RAM, Snapdragon 660 SoC, and Dual Rear Cameras Launched in India!