In Android, geeky users will handle issues with ease since they came across many kinds of stuff like rooting, Custom ROMs and many more on the other hand for normal users it will be even hard to root their phones. So today for average users I’m gonna share 4 useful troubleshooting tips for android devices
Android Device Troubleshooting Guide
Here are 4 useful troubleshooting tips for android device.So starting with safe boot mode in android
1.Reboot your Android device into safe mode
Any strange annoying things beginning to occur on your device or performance drag due to user apps? Well even sometimes your device may misbehave due to system apps, you can confirm it by rebooting your android device into safe mode. Rebooting the android device into safe mode is like rebooting your Windows PC into safe mode. In android safe mode you can have only access to the default apps, no users apps can be executed in the safe mode, you can also notice the performance of your device will be smooth. If you found that the device doesn’t lag in safe mode while it lags in normal mode you can confirm that the issues are caused by the user apps, so you have to analyze and remove the user app which makes trouble, well if you found that device still lags even in safe mode then the problem is in your system UI.
How to reboot your android device into safe mode?
- Long press power button to enter to the Shutdown menu
- Tap and hold power off option until another window pops up
- In the pop-up menu, it will ask u whether you want to ‘Reboot to safe mode or not’? Simply select OK to reboot to safe mode, cancel if you don’t want to
4. Recovery mode
Every android device has recovery mode which is separated from the main Android OS which has a bunch of useful troubleshooting menus, learning how to use recovery mode on your device will help you a lot. In recovery mode, you can factory reset your device, apply new updates to your device and wipe your cache partition. Entering recovery mode on an android device will be different, So Google your Android device model know how to enter into recovery mode or search in XDA developers forum
3. Forgotten the password of your device?
Android provides great security by locking your device in 3 ways with password, pin and pattern locks. Users can select the any of these locks based on their preference. Some users may forget their device password or mess up by entering wrong passwords with multiple attempts. After several unsuccessful attempts, the device will allow you to redeem by entering your Google account information. Even if you fail to enter your Google account password then we have another way. Yes, the recovery mode which I mentioned above. Enter into the recovery mode and do a factory reset, that’s now you can access your device. But beware if you perform a factory reset all your contacts, third-party apps will be gone
4. Bricked your device? You can install original firmware
Even devices will show the middle finger to geeky users when they mess up things while experimenting their devices. Phone bricked by custom ROM? Want to revert back to original ROM? You can install OS (i.e. original firmware) on your device. Installing OS android device is not that much complex
YouTube will help you better to install original firmware
All you have to do is
- Search and find a perfect tutorial on YouTube on “How to install firmware in your device”?
- Download firmware on your PC)
- You have to install Odin (Samsung devices) or ADB fast boot (for Nexus devices) in your PC
- Enter into recovery mode and connect your device to PC with USB cable
- By executing commands in Odin or ADB fast boot, you can install firmware on your Android device all by yourself.
- Also Read: How to Get Rid of Trojan Horses on Your PC
Hope you liked it. This will definitely help people who are new to android and average users